Gender Reveal Testing
The only 6-week gender test. Don't wait for a 20-week ultrasound! Get your Early Baby Gender DNA blood test today. Gender reveal is the only test that provides fetal sex at 6 weeks with clinically-proven 99.9% accuracy. That's why it's trusted by over 750,000 moms and top obstetricians.
Who can take SneakPeek?
• SneakPeek can be taken from 6 weeks into pregnancy until birth, with 99.9% accuracy. See if you’re at 6 weeks and eligible to take the gender identity test with the handy calculator below. Even if you’re not 6 weeks pregnant yet, the gender test kit is good for a year, just hold on to it and take it when you’re eligible.
• If you’re currently breastfeeding, that won’t affect the SneakPeek test results. SneakPeek looks for male chromosomes in the fetal DNA found in the mom’s blood. Because breastfeeding is a hormonal change that has no impact on genetics, it has no impact on the gender blood test accuracy or results.
• If you had a boy in a previous pregnancy, that won’t affect your gender reveal test results, either. Fetal DNA disappears from the mom’s bloodstream within 3 days of giving birth, so have no fear, the analysis for your current pregnancy will be correct!
Results You Can Trust
How does your blood sample become a baby boy or baby girl test result? During pregnancy, fetal DNA is released by the placenta into the mom’s bloodstream. SneakPeek tests for male chromosomes in the fetal DNA found in mom’s blood. Expectant mother’s normally have only female chromosomes, so if male chromosomes are detected in the DNA of the fetus, the baby is a boy. If no male chromosomes are detected in the DNA of the fetus, the baby is a girl.
• 99.9% accurate at 6 weeks into pregnancy
• Backed by clinical research
• Proven safe for both mom and baby
• Developed by scientific experts